COVID-19 Safety Procedures
We are glad to inform you that starting September 7 the checkpoint to enter the city will be removed. The rest of the Covid-19 Protocols of the Municipality remain in place. Since August 1st our beaches are open for the public under the following protocols and limitations:
- Recreational hours for general use 8:00am to 7:00 pm
- Hours for exercise along the beach 6:00 am to 8:00 am and 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Beach access for groups of 10 people or less and keeping social distancing
- No more than five persons per palapa and keeping social distancing
- Beach umbrellas must be separate at least 9 ft from each other
- No glass containers will be allowed on the beach area
- The beach area and access to the beach in front of the resort will be controlled and regulate by the HOA
The border is open from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort team has made efforts to continue with the low cases of COVID 19 and to reduce to the maximum the risks of contagion. We are committed to provide a Safe Stay to our guests and in order to achieve that, we have adopted protocols that assure their health and wellbeing.
Remember , the use of face masks are mandatory everywhere in the town of Puerto Peñasco.